- Once payment is made, you will receive confirmation by way of ticket. This confirmation should be printed and saved for your own reference.
- Once you make payment, you are deemed to have accepted and will abide by these terms and conditions.
- Offaly Enchanting Tours accepts no responsibility for incorrect emails or inability to deliver emails. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the confirmation of the tours/events you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed at time of booking.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger/s to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of your payment.
All cancellations must be sent as soon as possible to Offaly Enchanting Tours in writing by email to [email protected] with “cancellation” in the subject line. Cancellation is not valid unless acknowledged by Offaly Enchanting Tours.
The following fees apply to cancellations:
- More than 30 days before the booked tour/event: 10% charge of total tour/event price
- Between 30 and 21 days before booked tour/event: 25% of total tour/event price
- Between 20 and 8 days before booked tour/event: 50% of total tour/event price
- Between 7 days and 72 hours before booked tour/event: 75% of total tour/event price
- Less than 72 hours before booked tour/event: 100% of total tour/event price
Under no circumstances can Offaly Enchanting Tours be held responsible for weather conditions, no ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We do not accept responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
Cancellations by Offaly Enchanting Tours
Offaly Enchanting Tours reserves the right to cancel any trip/event at any time if the safety or quality of the tour/event is judged to be compromised. If a trip must be cancelled for any reason, there will be a full refund of any monies already paid to Offaly Enchanting Tours less any non-refundable deposits made to third party suppliers. Offaly Enchanting Tours will not be responsible or liable for deposits, payments or penalties for other services not included in the tour/event price such as: airline tickets, separate hotel reservations or other items/services handled by passengers/guests not through Offaly Enchanting Tours.
- Any refund which had been agreed by the management of Offaly Enchanting Tours can only be refunded by bank transfer – it cannot be carried out using a credit card.
- Refunds may only be made to the bank account of the person to be refunded.
- The onus is on the person to be refunded to provide bank account details, IBAN and swift code by email to [email protected]
Offaly Enchanting Tours will not be deemed in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable to you, by reason of delay in performance or non-performance of any of its obligations under this agreement to the extent that any such delay or non-performance is due to any Force Majeure. “Force Majeure” means any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation: acts of God, terrorist activities, insurrection, explosion, flood, tempest, forceful wind, fire/accident, war/threat of war declared, sabotage, civil disturbance, labour strikes, requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, and unforeseen circumstances.
- There is no travel insurance included in the price of your tour/event.
- Offaly Enchanting Tours accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at anytime during the duration of your tour/event.
- We recommend that all passenger/guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance. Included in the policy should be coverage for all travel, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage, accident/life, medical expenses, air ambulance, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience occurring to you. You agree to assume all costs of medical care and transportation that is provided to you, and any minors travelling with you, during the tour/event you have been booked on. Travel insurance is available at travel agencies or online.
Your Obligation and Responsibilities
- You must inform Offaly Enchanting Tours in writing, of any medical condition that requires attention or medication at time of booking. All allergies or food restrictions relevant to your tour/event should be declared at time of booking.
- When you book with Offaly Enchanting Tours, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or anyone included on your booking. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the affected supplier/site. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against you as a result of your actions or the actions of anyone included on your booking.
- We would ask you to come to our tour/event with a positive frame of mind ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times, you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and other passengers/guests/visitors taking part on the tour/event.
General Travel Conditions
- Your appointed Offaly Enchanting Tours representative may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Offaly Enchanting Tours. If you do not comply with the said representative, and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and wellbeing of members of the tour/event, we reserve the right to refuse you or anyone on your booking to continue with the tour/event. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation, transport or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour/event nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your guide/driver at arranged points. Due to the nature of the service, Offaly Enchanting Tours will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result, you miss a connecting service. Offaly Enchanting Tours will endeavour to ensure departure and arrival times are met.
- During your tour/event, photographs/video footage of you (as part of a group) whilst you are an attendee of our tours/events may be taken. Any such material may be used for marketing purposes through our brochures, marketing campaigns in the public domain and social media without obtaining any further consent or payment offered in respect of such photographs/film footage.
Changes made by Offaly Enchanting Tours
We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As a professional tour/event operator, we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
We are constantly improving our tours/events, therefore should attractions/sites open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our tours then we reserve the right to include these on our itinerary.